In Part 2 of this series, we presented : Classic Sources of Light and Shadow – –...Read More
Month: September 2018
In Part 1 of this series, we presented : A Fifth Dimension: The Hidden Axis of Symmetry –...Read More
Of all the things that one could talk about when it comes to fantasy art, Why start with something...Read More
This is a bit of a teaser post to introduce our very first serial post, an eight part series about...Read More
Setting a few time constraints may just save your schedule. 10-15 minutes for brainstorming. 20 minutes to sketch out an art draft. No more than half an hour to prove or disprove any mechanic.
Our "How Can You Use Chopsticks in a Game" contest has ended and we have a winner. See our blog post for details.
- Maintaining Game Balance for a Variable Number of Players – continued
- … We Interrupt This Blog for a Special Announcement …
- Maintaining Game Balance for a Variable Number of Players
- Dice and More Dice – Concluding Remarks On an Eight Part Series
- Dice and More Dice – Part 8 – “I Hate Dice” – Game Purists Speak Their Mind