In our post of February 13, 2019 (two weeks ago), we talked about : Maintaining Game Balance for a...Read More
We have a WINNER!Our “How Can You Use Chopsticks in a Game” contest has ended and our WINNER...Read More
Wow! My brand new game is just great! Beautiful components – cards you can actually shuffle (not...Read More
In Part 8 of this series, we presented: “I Hate Dice” – Game Purists Speak Their Mind And we saw...Read More
In Part 7.C of this series, we presented :“Like a Man Obsessed” – Dice Collectors Tell Their...Read More
When taking a break from playing Risk™ for the night, glue all of the armies to the game board to prevent your family from cheating or “accidentally” bumping the board.
Our "How Can You Use Chopsticks in a Game" contest has ended and we have a winner. See our blog post for details.
- Maintaining Game Balance for a Variable Number of Players – continued
- … We Interrupt This Blog for a Special Announcement …
- Maintaining Game Balance for a Variable Number of Players
- Dice and More Dice – Concluding Remarks On an Eight Part Series
- Dice and More Dice – Part 8 – “I Hate Dice” – Game Purists Speak Their Mind