So you want to make a board game, good for you. But you only have a dollar. And that’s not so...Read More
Month: July 2018
The very best board games, some would say, are family board games (a.k.a. board games for kids)....Read More
At Conception – when your idea is still only half formed, During Incubation – while your dream is...Read More
You may have heard this before but I’ll say it again: People buy games. People with names...Read More
Want a faster game of War?
Combine 2 decks of cards with all 2’s through 6’s removed. Odds of War are 8:1 instead of 16:1.
Our "How Can You Use Chopsticks in a Game" contest has ended and we have a winner. See our blog post for details.
- Maintaining Game Balance for a Variable Number of Players – continued
- … We Interrupt This Blog for a Special Announcement …
- Maintaining Game Balance for a Variable Number of Players
- Dice and More Dice – Concluding Remarks On an Eight Part Series
- Dice and More Dice – Part 8 – “I Hate Dice” – Game Purists Speak Their Mind